Thursday, May 19, 2005

Links

Well, I've changed my whole world so that I can have links on my blog. And now I do. I'm so big. I'm slowly getting the hang of this. Maybe one day I'll be able to start putting pictures on. I wanted to add links so that you all could see my church and the YWAM base that I'll be at. And of course my lovely cousins who got me started on this whole thing. But, for now you have to visit Tamara's blog for pictures.

I only have 8 more days of school left with my students! It's so scary and very exciting at the same time! I just gave them their writing assessment today and I'm a little scared to grade them. I'm afraid they didn't do well. Then everyone will know what a horrible teacher I really am!!! Oh, well, almost all of them are reading above grade level! I don't really know how that happened. They were all good readers before starting second grade.

Anyways, I'll write more later! I was just really excited about the whole links thing!
Aloha Nui Loa!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh Rebekah, I am sure they will do just fine and I am sure you are a wonderful teacher! Anyone related to me would be a great teacher ;)

Hey, what about adding your aunt Boni to your sidebar and maybe Emily, Jesse and a few others you know?

Love you!

Christian said...

hey cuz, you need to go to flickr.com and sign up you can upload pictures and blog them from their website to your blog. I can do it so it must not be that hard!!

Jenni said...

I just need you to know that Chris is really sassy and he's going to get himself in trouble if he doesn't watch it.

Anonymous said...

Hey little girl, you are just getting so vey big. I checked out your links and am excited to get to come and see your church in person. 16 more days until you come and see us. I am sooooo very excited. The babes are really really cute.
I love you,
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Forgot, can you believe we are having another added baby, or 2, to our growing family??

Mom

Anonymous said...

Another added baby or two to your family? What are you talking about, surely Natasha isn't pregnant! I seem to remember her saying she was not going to have any more of Josiah's babies!!