Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Leaving for YWAM

OK, here goes! I leave for YWAM in probably 30 minutes or so. I can't believe it. I'm so nervous right now, but excited at the same time. I can't believe I'm finally doing this! I have a lot of luggage! Hopefully they won't turn me away! Heather said, "Well, you can just send home whatever can't fit with Donald." (Isn't he lucky?) He's such a great guy, helping me out with my craziness. I tend to get carried away when I pack. But, hello, I am also moving out of my house, so what am I supposed to do?
Anyways, please pray for me. This is an intense adjustment for me. I'm so excited to see what God is going to do. I'm also getting nervous because I'm starting to worry about my finances again. Please pray for me to focus on God and not my worries.
Anyways, I love you all! I will try to update as much as possible, but I can not make any promises!
Aloha

No comments: