Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Smyrna

OK, this will be quick because İ didnt prepare what İ was going to write.
The book of Revelation is a letter from Paul written to the seven churches of Asia. OK, so did you know that these places are all in Turkey? Crazy!! And the church in Smyrna, ok well thats İzmir now. OH my gosh! We are living in a place in the Bible! Yesterday we went to the ruins of Smyrna. İll put up pictures as soon as possible. İts insane! İ cant believe it. İve always wanted to be in places that the Bible was, and now İ am. CRAZY!!!! And at the end of January we are going to Ephesus! İ cant wait! This is amazing, just chillin on the Medıterrarean Sea!!!!!! Eating the most amazing olives and feta cheese!! My dad is so jealous right now!!!
İ love you all. Thats it for now.

1 comment:

jackibri said...

Hey. I tried to post a comment last night, but it didn't work! I'll try again:
Rebekah: This is going to be a sad Christmas without you! But I'm so proud of you and happy that you are having this experience. It will be a Christmas you'll never forget.
I love you and am praying for you.
Aunt Jacki