Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm working again!

I'm going to start working again! I'm excited to start doing something and earning some money. But, I'm very scared to go back into the classroom. Especially as a substitute! On Monday I'll be subbing for a 5th Grade classroom at Ewa Elementary School until September 13th (when I move to the YWAM base in Honolulu). I've always been in primary, so this will be very different for me. I'll probably have to have some of the students teach, especially math. Fifth Grade! I'm a little freaked out. But, I'll be glad to get some experience in the upper grades.
So, please pray for me to not pee my pants or anything. Because, that's what I feel like doing. Wow, YWAM starts in like, 3 1/2 weeks. AAHH, that's crazy!!!
Anyways, I added some people's blogs to my links. Jesse, who just got married (yay), Andrew and Andrea, my cousins with cute kids, and Ona-Lysa, cute girl in Australia going to school with Hillsongs! (Is she not one of the luckiest girls ever, or what?)
I love you all, please say a prayer for me as I prepare to teach 5th graders (SCARY) and prepare my heart for YWAM.
Mahalo!

No comments: