Saturday, April 02, 2005

My Own Blog!

Aloha! Well, I am not as organized as Tamara, nor do write as exciting things as she, but I will do my best. I haven't figured out how to do the picture thing yet. So, there are no pictures. But, there will be soon! I will try to keep things updated.
Right now we are listening to this great album called Equator by this new artist, Carlos Torres. I don't know, maybe some of you have heard of him. He's all right. But, it's making me miss home very much! Auntie just made some awesome soup! It's so great having her here. We eat actual meals now. It's really fun!
I have to go to bed now because Tamara and I have to be at church at 6:30! Our church is now meeting in the nearby elementary school (sound familiar?) and we help set it up in the mornings. Basically we are really dedicated Christians that are going to have lots of jewels on our crowns in heaven.
I just wanted to get this thing set up and let you all know that I have a blog now! So, you can check up on me every once in awhile. However, I start school again on Monday and my life will resume it's usual business (I don't know if I'm spelling that right).
Anyhoo,
Aloha nui loa!
Oyasuminasi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and your Aunt Jacki who obviously loves you more than all others is making the first comment on your new blog!
How'd you get to be so big? You're very own blog! I am impressed: Cute AND smart!
I love you, Sweetie. Have enough fun for all of us.
Aunt Jacki

Jenni said...

Hey babe, that is so you have a blog now!!! I think it's great!

But I guess Auntie loves you way better since she has never commented on my blog! That's okay, I forgive her ;)

Jen

Anonymous said...

This auntie loves you enough to cross the wild ocean to make you udon soup. Can you beat that, Jackie? I'm really, really, proud of you, Ray, even if you do sing into wine bottles. Don't let those jewels in your crown weigh you down.

Love you most,
Auntie Boni

Anonymous said...

Auntie Jacki is beautiful though, and hopefully she will be able to cross the big Pacific come and visit with her Beautiful, bodacious daughters...Maybe?
Love ya, Brianna

Anonymous said...

Aloha sweetie. What fun! I wish I could make a blog(whatever that means, its cool) I do have some cute pics of when you were in Maui with us. I shall send them soon. Snail mail. If I knew how I would put them on your blog. I want to come to Oahu when your Mom and Leah come. Would that be too crowded? I would buy my own air mattress to sleep on. Then I could swim on it during the day,aye? I miss Maui, you and the kids and the sun and the warm.... I love you and good job on the web site. Nina

Rebekah said...

You guys make me feel so special! I can't wait for everyone to come visit! The more the merrier!